Living in a pandemic, also means signage fiesta. What started out as ‘much less dangerous, than the common flu’ has now prompted series of warning signs appearing across town.
Here is our local chemist:
ONE WEEK AGO
First signs appear:
- Stop, do not enter with symptoms
- NHS sign, do not enter if symptoms or contact with someone with virus
- If pharmacy closed, guidance to call 111
THREE DAYS LATER
Addition of four new signs:
- Team under a tremendous pressure, prescriptions may take additional time
- No more than three patients allowed inside at any one time, wait outside for your turn
- Pharmacy now closed between 12:00 and 14:00
- Contactless payments only
BY THE END OF THE WEEK
Addition of DYI queuing lines outside, to include 2 m safety distance.